• We are a 21st century church being guided by the principles of the 1st century church in Acts 2:42-47.
• We believe that salvation is through Christ alone. We believe the Bible is the inerrant Word of God.
• We have been designated by the International Mission Board of the Southern Baptist Convention as an Acts 1:8 church.
• We believe that we are to:
1. Confess Christ as Lord (Heb. 13:15) through dynamic worship.
2. Change the culture by reaching the reachable and teaching the teachable (Matt. 5:13, 14).
3. Clarify our individual calling (Heb. 13:21).
4. Connect to the church.
Educationally - the truthful life (ll Tim. 2:15).
Externally - the body life (Heb. 10:25).
Eternally - the worshipping life (Isa. 43:7).
Evangelistically - the new life (ll Cor. 5:17).
Emotionally - the transformed life (Rom. 12:1,2).
• We boldly stand for life. We are participants in the "Cross Project" and Bristol TN/VA Right to Life.
• Our Name is taken from the NorthStar. The Bible teaches that "the heavens tell of the glory of God." (Psalm 19:1) The NorthStar has for centuries pointed navigators in the right direction. Our calling is to point people in the right direction for their lives - that direction is Jesus Christ.