A FELLOWSHIP OF LOVE & HOPE
Fri, Apr 02|
Good Friday Lord's Supper
While our Good Friday Lord's Supper will look a little different this year, we are thrilled to gather together and remember the sacrifice of our Savior. In order to follow Virginia's guidelines, please RSVP for the number of seats your family will need.
Time & Location
Apr 02, 2021, 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM EDT
NorthStar Church, 2455 Kings Mill Pike, Bristol, VA 24201, USA
About the Event
Happy Easter! We are thrilled to once again gather on Good Friday to remember the sacrifice of our Savior on the cross. In accordance with Phase Three of Virginia's re-opening, we are excited to hold our Good Friday service with mindful restrictions and procedures in place. We are asking everyone to temporarily RSVP for each service in advance and keep in mind the following:
- LIMITED CAPACITY. The Phase Three guidelines require that religious services be limited to no more than 50% of the lowest occupancy of the room. In order to ensure our crowd remains within the allotted limit, we are asking everyone to please make a reservation in advance of the Candlelight Service.
- FACE COVERINGS: On November 13, 2020, the Governor of Virginia amended Executive Order 63 which requires everyone aged 5 or older to wear face coverings in public buildings. As a result, we are asking each attendee 5 years of age and older to comply and wear face coverings as you attend a church service. We will have face masks available for those who do not have their own. If this causes health concerns for you, the Governor has stated that you are NOT REQUIRED to wear a mask. Thank you for your continued faithfulness as a member of the NorthStar family.
- TEMPERATURE SCREENINGS: Every attendee will have their temperature taken prior to entry. If you or anyone in your family has a temperature of 100.4 or higher, we ask you that you return home to worship online with us.
- ENTERING & EXITING: Please remain six feet apart while waiting to enter the building. Please also note that the second and third floors of the building will be closed. The lower doors are the only points of entry and exit.
- RESTROOMS: Restrooms outside of the Sanctuary doors will be available for use and thoroughly sanitized after each service.
We understand that this is different than our normal routine. We greatly appreciate your faithfulness, understanding, and cooperation during this temporary time and look forward to being at full capacity soon. For more information, please call or email the church office.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Good Friday Lord's Supper 2021
This ticket is automated by our system and not required for entry.