Sun, Jan 31|
Sunday Service: January 31st
In order to comply with Phase Three of Virginia's re-opening, we are asking everyone to RSVP in order to ensure we stay within our capacity limits. If capacity is reached, please let us know and we will make sure you can enter the next week. Thank you for understanding!
Time & Location
Jan 31, 2021, 9:30 AM – 10:30 AM EST
NorthStar Church, 2455 King Mill Pike, Bristol, VA 24201, USA
About the Event
In accordance with Phase Three of Virginia's re-opening, we are excited to welcome you home to NorthStar with mindful restrictions and procedures in place. We are asking everyone to temporarily RSVP for each service in advance and keep in mind the following:
- FAMILY SERVICE. During this time, some of our children and youth programs are temporarily suspended. This means we will have all ages joining us during service! Please be patient with families with young children and help them feel comfortable by welcoming them!
- LIMITED CAPACITY. The Phase Three guidelines require that religious services be limited to no more than 50% of the lowest occupancy of the room or 250 individuals - whichever is less. In order to ensure our crowd remains within the allotted limit, we are asking everyone to please make a reservation in advance for each Sunday. There is no cost and no ticket required. This is simply for our staff's purpose to ensure we do not exceed our temporary capacity limits and to allow us to prepare the sanctuary with appropriately spaced chairs for each family.
- FACE COVERINGS: On November 13, 2020, the Governor of Virginia amended Executive Order 63 which requires everyone aged 5 or older to wear face coverings in public buildings. As a result, we are asking each attendee 5 years of age and older to comply and wear face coverings as you attend a church service. We will have face masks available for those who do not have their own. If this causes health concerns for you, the Governor has stated that you are NOT REQUIRED to wear a mask. Thank you for your continued faithfulness as a member of the NorthStar family.
- TEMPERATURE SCREENINGS: Every attendee will have their temperature taken prior to entry. If you or anyone in your family has a temperature of 100.4 or higher, we ask you that you return home to worship online with us.
- ENTERING & EXITING: Please remain six feet apart while waiting to enter the building. Please also note that the second and third floors of the building will be closed. The bottom doors are the only points of entry and exit.
We understand that this is different than our normal Sunday routine. We greatly appreciate your faithfulness, understanding, and cooperation during this temporary time and look forward to being at full capacity soon. For more information, please call or email the church office.
We look forward to seeing you soon!