Sunday Service: June 28th
Time & Location
About the Event
In accordance with Phase Two of Virginia's re-opening, we are excited to welcome you home to NorthStar with mindful restrictions and procedures in place. We are asking everyone to temporarily RSVP for each service in advance and keep in mind the following:
- FAMILY SERVICE. During this time, our Bible Fellowship classes, Children's Church, and youth programs are temporarily suspended. This means we will have all ages joining us during service! Please be patient with families with young children and help them feel comfortable by welcoming them!
- 50% CAPACITY. During Phase Two, we are allowed 50% of our capacity. In order to ensure our crowd remains within the alloted limit, we are asking everyone to please make a reservation in advance for each Sunday. There is no cost and no ticket required. This is simply for our staff's purpose to ensure we do not exceed 50% capacity and to allow us to prepare the sanctuary with appropriately spaced chairs for each family.
- FACE COVERINGS: In accordance with the Governor's Executive Order 63, face coverings are required to be worn. If you do not have a mask, we can provide you with one when you arrive.
- ENTERING & EXITING: Please remain six feet apart while waiting to enter the building. Please also note that the second and third floors of the building will be closed. The bottom doors are the only points of entry and exit.
We understand that this is different than our normal Sunday routine. We greatly appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this temporary time and look forward to being at full capacity soon. For more information, please call or email the church office.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
- Sunday Service: June 28th$0$00$0